Solar Energy

Mederi works with local installers to install for you the most practical solar energy system for your home or business.

We offer Property Assessed Clean Financing to our clients in the Monterey area.  PACE financing is a great way to go solar today!

We offer financing through Ygrene and HERO, two PACE programs that allow you as the business or home owner in Monterey, Pacific Grove or Carmel to have the solar system installed for $0 down.  The system is then paid off 2x/yr on your property tax bills on a fixed interested rate based on a 5-20yr term of your choosing.sun_position

*Sign up for solar, install takes 2-3 days, immediately stop paying PG&E

*Receive 30% tax incentive of the gross cost of the system on your next year’s tax statement

*Pay that 30% back into the remaining 70% of your system to reduce your payback period

*After the system is paid off, you can easily save $50k-$80k that you would otherwise spend on PG&E rates.

*Can you afford to pay PG&E $50,000 over the next 20 years?  If not, then drop us a line and we will get you up and running in no time.

Stop paying PG&E today!  Make money from the sun!  Pay off the system w/in 8 years and have 20 years of savings!

Contact us today for a free estimate!